Women’s Career Development Program
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in this exclusive 4-month offer for Seven Sisters Alumnae.
Participants will be organized into small groups, considering their career-development stage (career changers, midcareer professionals, early career professionals, and pre-retirement) and goals. These groups will be up to 10 participants and will meet twice monthly for 1 1/2 hours each time. Routine meeting times will be established by the group as we get started.
Each group member will be asked to actively participate and complete work for each meeting to enable them to move forward effectively. Cori will facilitate and provide new information to assist in making career changes
Participant benefits from small group coaching include:
- Considering what is unfolding/changing in the world of work.
- Discussing current best practices given shifting circumstances.
- Designing a framework for your career growth and next steps.
- Identifying developing industries, companies, and jobs for a thorough investigation.
- Reviewing guidelines on modifying your research, marketing, and materials.
- Sharing ideas, leads, and resources, empowering and encouraging one another.
To register for a 7 Sister Career Development Group, please complete the following two steps
#1. Select the 7 Sisters package and click the button below for a secure site to pay the $300 fee (4 months, 8 meetings).
Note: Groups are started three times per year.
#2. Complete and submit the following form: