Women’s Career Development Program September 2021
Welcome and thank you for your interest in this exclusive 4-month offer for Seven Sisters Alumnae.
Participants will be placed in small groups, based on career-development stage (career changers, midcareer professionals, early career professionals and pre-retirement) and goals. These groups will be up to 10 participants and will meet every other week starting the week of September 12th for about 1 1/2 hours. Specific meeting times will be established by the group.
Each group member will be asked to actively participate and complete work for each meeting to enable them to move forward effectively. Cori will facilitate and provide new information to assist in making career changes
Participant benefits from small group coaching include:
• Considering what is happening in the world of work.
• Discussing current best practices in a shifting world of work.
• Design a framework for your career.
• Identifying developing industries, jobs and skills for investigation.
• Guidelines on modifying your research, marketing and materials.
• Sharing ideas and resources, empowering and encouraging one another.
To register for a Career Development Group, please complete the following two steps – before August 29th.
#1. Select the 7 Sisters package and click the button below for a secure site to pay the $200 fee
#2. Complete and submit the following form: