Women’s Career Development Groups for 2021
Welcome and thank you for your interest in this exclusive 4-month offer for Seven Sisters Alumnae.
Participants will be placed in one of three small groups, based on career development stage (career changers, midcareer professionals, and early career professionals). These groups will be up to 12 participants and will meet every other week starting the week of February 8th for about 1¼ hour. Specific meeting times will be established by the group.
Each group member will be asked to actively participate and complete work for each meeting to enable them to move forward effectively. Cori will facilitate and provide new information to assist in making career changes Participant benefits from small group coaching include:
• Considering what is happening in the world of work.
• Discussing current best practices in a shifting world of work.
• Identifying developing industries, jobs and skills for investigation.
• Guidelines on modifying your research, marketing and materials.
• Sharing ideas and resources, empowering and encouraging one another.
To register for a Career Development Group, please complete the following two steps – before February 3rd.
#1. Select the 7 Sisters package and click the button below for a secure site to pay the $200 fee
#2. Complete and submit the following form: