General Information for Career Continuum (the “Company”)
This website https://www.careercontinuum.com (the “Site”) is owned by Donna C. Ashworth (“Cori”). Please read all Terms and Conditions before using the Site. By visiting and using the Site, you are consenting that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- By using this Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you agree to the Disclaimer herein. Use of the Site by anyone under 18 is not authorized or condoned the Company.
- This Disclaimer may be subject to changes or updates, and Site may not provide notice of such changes or updates. The Company reserves the right to make changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check Disclaimer for updates. By continuing to use the Site and the content produced therein, you agree to be bound by the most updated version of the Disclaimer, whether or not you have read it. If you are not in agreement with the Disclaimer as is, please do not use the Site or any of the content that appears thereon
The purpose of the Site is solely to provide information; any content on this website or provided as a result of your decision to opt-in to the Company’s email list has been created solely for the purpose of education and for informational purposes only.
Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that your participation in using the Site and/or adding yourself to the email list is wholly voluntary, and you are solely and personally responsible for your actions, choices, and any results therein. You understand that there are sometimes unknown risks and circumstances that may arise during or following use of the Site or products, that cannot be foreseen or anticipated, but may influence or affect your business or you as an individual. You understand and agree that any suggestion or recommendation of a product, service, coach or otherwise through the Site is purely information – any decision to act upon these suggestions is to be taken by you, at your own risk, without any liability of Cori or the Company.
- Your use of this Site constitutes an agreement and acceptance that you will absolve Cori, an individual and as a Sole Proprietorship, as well as anyone acting as a consultant, affiliate, guest blogger, joint venture partner, employee, staff, team member, or anyone affiliated with the Company in any way of any liability for any loss, damage, injury or litigation.
- You understand and agree that you will not hold Cori liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of the Site, any information contained herein, or any products or services purchased therefrom, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages.
By choosing to visit this Site and read the information provided, you understand and agree that you are voluntarily choosing to read, implement and/or participate in the use of the Site and any information contained herein and are solely responsible for any action you may choose to take regarding the information provided, and you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible nor liable to you should you sustain any injuries or negative ramifications.
- Although considerable time and effort has been spent in creating the products on the Site and the content provided herein, you understand and acknowledge that the Company is not responsible nor liable for any errors omissions, or liability as a result of any loss or damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of your use of the Site or the products thereon. You also agree that the Company is not responsible for any inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies.
- Similarly, you understand your obligation to provide only authentic, accurate information to the Company, including your name, email address, and payment information, should you choose to purchase a product. You understand and agree that should any information provided prove inaccurate, and any issues or damages arise from your giving the Company false or inaccurate information, you may be liable for any subsequent damages that occur as a result.
The Site may feature testimonials from clients from time to time, to provide readers with additional comments from others’ experiences with the Site and products. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of the Site and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience.
Affiliates and Endorsements
From time to time, the Company may choose to partner with, promote, become an affiliate of, or otherwise engage in a joint venture with another individual or company whom it feels aligns with the Company’s products or services. You understand that should an affiliate or joint venture program be featured on the Site, the Company may receive financial compensation or other payment as a result. Please note the Company will only feature or promote coaches, businesses, or products that it whole heartedly agrees with and genuinely believes will help audiences visiting the Site. However, you understand and agree that you must use your own judgement with respect to determining whether any promotion of another product is right for you and your business. The Company’s decision to promote, suggest, or reference another service indicates nothing more than an acknowledgement that it respects or appreciates the business, person, or service. Your decision to use or purchase from such a promotion is yours alone, and you understand the Company has no involvement in your decision, nor shall it have any liability should you purchase from a promoted product and become unsatisfied. You agree and understand the Company has no liability and you will hold it harmless should this occur.
By use of the Site, you agree and understand that use of content and information found therein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding fitness for particular purposes accuracy, or otherwise.
Your use of the Site constitutes full and complete acceptance and agreement to this Disclaimer. Please contact Cori@CareerContinuum.com with any questions or concerns.
Updated April 2018.