About Cori Ashworth
I am an enthusiastic and positive career coach/consultant specializing in working with women. I observe our crazy world for clues related to career shifts and changes that may affect my clients. Like many women I have had some bumps in my path; divorce, raising two successful daughters, relocation, health issues and charting a career evolving into a senior career professional. I love to help other women on their career progression and figuring out how to make things work for them in their complicated lives.
My joy is to assist a client to know her talents, feel confidence to seek what she wants in her career and life, to develop strong professional tools (resume, LI, cover letter, core message) and to feel supported as she ventures forth. I partner with my clients thoughtfully, guiding when needed, challenging to stretch, and celebrating each step of the way. I maintain a small, private practice from Massachusetts, working virtually and by phone.
I have 25+ years of experience as:
- Director of Alumnae Career Services, Bryn Mawr College
- Director of Alumnae Career Services, Mount Holyoke College
- Assistant Director, UMass Career Services, Science and Business college
- Senior Associate Right Associates
- Director of Training and Education, Digital Equipment Corporation
- Executive Director, Community Enterprises